PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 9, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND!!!!

So this weekend has been a busy one!! My kitchen is covered with a film of sugar as I am finally finished with my 3rd cake in 3 days! I was busy, but loved every minute of it.

Here they are. (I have truely covered all ends of the cake spectrum with these three...a traditional cake, a kiddy cake, and an adult themed cake!!) :-0

Zoe's Ducky Birthday Cake... Happy 2nd Birthday Zoe!!!

Buttercream cake w/ fondant decorations


click on picture to enlarge














Booty cake for Donetta's "Coming Out" Party!!!

Fondant w/ buttercream icing under








30th Birthday Cake

Chocolate Buttercream

.
Now hand me my glass of wine!!!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. My cake was "Bootilicious"!!! HA!! Perfect for my first Pure Romance party! It was DELICIOUS and a hit at the party!

    That ducky cake is FLIPPING FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete