PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 28, 2009

LOVE THIS!!!!!

Here is a spin off of cake balls...cupcake cake bites. They're basically the same thing as cake balls (cake, mixed with icing and covered in candy melts), but these are CUPCAKE SHAPED!! They're sooo cute and sooooooo YUMMY! :)









Here is one before.....



And AFTER!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, anyone getting hungry!?!?! ;)

On a side note...Bailey has the show and tell bag from her school this week. She has to bring something in on Wed. to show her class and talk about. She just told me she wants to bring cake balls. I said, "Cake balls?!! What would you say about cake balls?"
Her response was "My mommy is a cake ball maker and these are my favorite dessert".
SO SWEET!!! I LOVE my little cake tester.
So these little cupcake cake balls are going to her class Wednesday. :) I'm sure her teacher will appreciate the sugar high. :)

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to send in extras for the teachers so they can become Kate-aholics!!

    ReplyDelete