PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

Margarita Cake Pops!





These sweet little margarita cake pops were made for a friend of mine who is pregnant with her third child. She is due later this month and a few of us girls got together to take her out for a mexican dinner (her favorite) to celebrate the baby's upcoming arrival. I figured since she can't have a real margarita (poor girl), maybe a margarita cake pop would be the next best thing.




Cute huh? Kinda give you a warm and tingly feeling just like the real thing! ;)



10 comments:

  1. These are so cute and I am pretty sure I need a margarita now! On the double!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!!! I can't wait to have a glass of wine once I pop this baby out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to cool! I gotta know how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love them!!! Kate, you always have the most original and cute ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE these, wont you share a tutorial!? I am having a mexican fiesta theme party for my birthday this year and would LOVE to have these for my party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were these flavored as well as colored or just colored?
    I would love more details

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beneficial tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m excited to uncover this page. Thank you for this fantastic read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy! I enjoy this content. This blogs really nice, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make so many great post here. I read your article twice. Its good!

    ReplyDelete