PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sesame Street Cake Pops

I SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WISH I had done these for Olivia's 2nd Birthday!

Bakerella's design, these were a lot of fun to create and not as difficult as I had imagined! (time consuming, but not impossible) I love how they turned out and really hope the birthday girl they were created for enjoys them as well!! :)


I made a couple extra Elmos for my daughters and I can say from experience that they are a crowd pleaser!!! Over the last couple of years my girls have seen some pretty elaborate desserts come from my kitchen so they're not as easy to impress as other kids, but they definitely loved these pops!



(I even got them to eat all their broccoli AND clean up the playroom in about 2.5 seconds to "earn" one)

Who can resist Elmo?!?


8 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! Those are so cute. I made a cookie monster mini cake for my son's 1st b-day and cookie monster cupcakes to go along with it. I wanted to make the cakepops too but knew I was too short on time.

    I am going to make some Wizard of Oz cakepops for a friend's birthday in October.

    Your cakes inspire me to keep trying my creations and maybe one day I can sell mine too :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! What did you use for the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sixlets for the eyes. I got them at Party City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are TOO cute! And I so so so so wish I had had you make them for my son's elmo birthday party (three years ago) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I need you to make some when I do a Sesame Street party with my Sesame Street printables.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I am making bid bird, elmo and cookie monster cupcakes for my son's 1st bday and I have never made cake pops before but thought about giving it a try...I bought one of those cake pop makers, but can you give me any advice on making them look just like yours? Thank you and seriously, you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know how do you keep the cake moist for the cake pops i have tried to do some but hte cake is always dry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello first time mom here. I am planning my sons first birthday amd was wondering how exactly do you make there there faces? With frosting? Thank you

    ReplyDelete